Monday 28 November 2011

I should be asleep!

So whaddayaknow, still haven't posted anything worthwhile! It's all about time really and there really aren't enough hours in the day, week, month, year to infinity... when you've got two gorgeous little'uns, a house to keep and a degree (which I'm thoroughly enjoying btw) to try and keep up with. Then of course there's my beloved twitter addiction but hey such is life.

I will eventually post my life story so far but for now my 40th year is fast approaching and I want some whacky or just normal suggestions please on how I can celebrate throughout the year - time and cost permitting as per usual :-)

So, it's over to you...


2 comments:

  1. hya, i was just trying to find my way round the blogs (i only just started)and landed on your page through frustration..but having read your bit about 40 looming etc, is it ok if i offer you some fresh ideas,well you did ask..right do you like art? do you like art that doesnt compromise? and is pure mancunian, well the artist is from hulme and he has managed to put some bits on his blog but cant organize them, but there are his blogs too,outspoken,100% truthful,and i understand he is trying to get a site so he can put his extensive catalogue on and his own music..and air a lot of truths to leave behind..TZWmancunia.blogspot.com ok i hope you dont mind the cheek..ta ra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, don't mind the cheek! Will check it out thanks - used to work at Hulme Asda :-)

    ReplyDelete